Monday, January 4, 2010

Lemonade Stand Award


So I was incredibly honored to be given this award by Debbie over at Children Grow, Children Explore, Children Learn and Julie over at Just Playin' Around.  This award is given to bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude. The rules for accepting this award: 


  • Put the Lemonade Stand logo on your blog or within your post.
  • Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
  • Link the nominees within your post.
  • Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  • Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
I'll have to admit, that most of the people who I'd give this to either just got it in the last few days or gave it to me.......  So, I'm a little stumped of who to give it to, or to get anywhere near 10......

So, here's my list of people who I'd give the blog to if they hadn't already gotten it, and some of them I know have, so consider yourself lucky that you got it twice!

Children Grow, Children Explore, Children Learn (yes she gave it to me, but it's for someone who is encouraging, and she's CERTAINLY encouraged me)
Just Playin' Around (and yes, she too gave it to me, but I'm a Rule Breaker!)

And I know there's at  least  a few more I've left off, but all of these have sent me an email or a comment in the last month that have really made my day or totally helped when I've been feeling overwhelmed.  I wish I could truly explain how much your friendships have meant to me in these last few months.

Now to track down all of the URL's for these blogs......  And then I'm heading off to hide in the bath tub for an hour or so and pretend I don't hear kids pounding on the bathroom door wanting attention.

Okay, everyone is linked and has gotten a comment!  Now, to get dinner defrosting and get that bath.

I'm off to run and hid in a zig-zagging motion so the kids don't see me.  Whoosh, here I go.  Seriously, I think that stomach bug from this weekend must have left me slightly delirious.  Oh well, plus side I've lost another 2 pounds that I wasn't really trying to lose (no, don't throw that rotten fruit at me, please!)

I knew I forgot someone:

I Wonder Woman

And, for all of you who wondered.  No, the zig-zag pattern was not successful in distracting the kids and letting me have a successful bath.  The bath tub was full when I heard the distinctive sound of an anguished cry and then the thud thud thud of kids running down the stairs.  Someday I will.
Related Posts with Thumbnails