Monday, March 15, 2010

Art Box: playing with their food

So, I got out this box of skewers to make some kabobs for Jeff.  The boys were absolutely fascinated by this and wanted their food on the skewers too.  Now this didn’t last long.  Here’s what Batman very quickly did:
001 002
Sorry, I was wrong I think that first picture is Superman.  But, regardless the second picture is definitely Batman.  Hmmmm, while it looks like Superman in that first picture, I’m fairly sure we only have one shirt in that color.
He took about six skewers, a banana peel, some olives, and cheese cubes and created this monster.  The monster then proceeded to destroy downtown Austin, oh wait that’s just my interpretation.
Hmmmm……  I know there was a whole slew more creations being made this week, but I think some masked bandit has destroyed them.
005
Head on over to Nicole at Tired, Need Sleep for more great art box ideas!
Related Posts with Thumbnails