Saturday, August 20, 2011

Anyone else Ladybug Girl fans?

001

 

We own the two I linked and I’m slowly collecting them all.  My kids love these books and I love how they encourage my kids to think creatively and think of their own ways to do things.

 

After reading “Ladybug Girl and the Bug Squad,” Princess insisted we had to do everything they did in the book.  So far we’ve decorated rocks, and

016

 

worked on creating our own heroes.  Meet:

Blue Arrow- master of the bow and many more powers.

Green Cowboy- sharp-shooter extroidanairre.

Super Rapunzel- her sparkly jewelry distracts you as she takes you to jail for your evil ways.

 

Our plan is to go to Zilker park in our costumes and create a story about our characters using pictures.  That’s the plan, we haven’t been able to do it yet.  The one time we tried the batteries on my camera went out, so you see one of the few pictures I took on that trip.

 

But I have plans, boy do I have plans.

If you head over to Mouse Grows, Mouse Learns you’ll see more great books to read, and probably ones that aren’t all over the blogosphere already.

Related Posts with Thumbnails