And I’m super excited because I’ve been waiting for it for a while. Now to ensure there’s money in the budget for it…….. But, All About Reading Level 1 is on sale right now!
Why am I so excited about All About Reading Level 1?
1. We love All About Spelling, and this looks to be in the same genre.
2. I’ve been using the sample of the program with Princess for the past few weeks and I haven’t had any fights recently about reading.
3. Did I mention I love All About Spelling?
4. I’ve looked at the samples of the book online and the length of the stories are a good length, as opposed to some of the other early readers I’ve gotten.
5. Another use for my spelling board……… Which by the way is working marvelously!
Now the only thing I’m debating about, and I’d love your thoughts, should I order the entire kit or just the teacher’s manual and workbooks?
Here’s my dilemma, I’m trying to be a good steward, and I have a lot of readers already. So, I probably don’t need them, but I want them.
I need opinions fast because IT’S ON SALE RIGHT NOW THROUGH DECEMBER 6!