Friday, January 6, 2012

Do you ever play with your camera settings?

We finally made it to the children’s museum and the dinosaur exhibit which I thought would enthrall my kids, they spent a cursory few minutes at, and then they split according to gender.

 

So, I spent a good 30 minutes being fed plastic food.  Which led me to play with the settings on my camera.

022023

This is the accentuate one color.  I played around with different colors, but pink was most startling.

015016

Fish eye and miniaturization.  Neither of which I thought were all that fun.  Maybe I should play with them more, or it might be a situational thing.

 

You know looking at most of the rest, I don’t particularly see how they were different, but it’s a fun thing to fiddle and play with.

 

Do you ever play with the settings on your camera?  Any tips or tricks?  I’m not that great of a photographer.  I can see what makes a great shot, but I don’t always follow through.

Related Posts with Thumbnails