You’ll be missed, well some parts of you, others not as much.
I was looking back at my goals I had for the last time I set goals, and I have to say there were mixed results, so many of them I need to reuse as goals.
OVERALL GOALS FOR THE YEAR
1. Get the whole house under control. My goal is to achieve at least one room a month. Some months I will get more than one.
2. Establish a workable chore plan for the kids. All of the ones we’ve tried so far have not worked, hence why I haven’t shared. It’s worked for a few days to a week, but not lasting.
3. Resubmit my Bible study for publication. I submitted it once before and was given some revisions to make. I did those, but never heard back, so I need to try again.
4. Establish a workable routine. I created one at the beginning of the fall, but I very quickly figured out I don’t need a generic here is what I do for the day, but a day by day plan, otherwise it will fall apart.
SPECIFIC GOALS FOR THIS MONTH
1. Get a pantry that I can find stuff in. It’s gotten rather messy these past few weeks, and it’s more of a shove into place, rather than in the right place.
2. Figure out a cleaning schedule for the kitchen that includes deep cleaning things.
3. Create a daily review sheet for the kids. I used to do this when I was teaching, but I want to start it up again.
Now, I’m off to fiddle for a few minutes before taking down our Christmas tree!