Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Embellishing a Valentine shirt


I found a red shirt with ruffled edges and these cute little pants, that I thought would make such a perfect Valentine's outfit for my little Princess, with only a little extra help from me. I figured for a $5 investment, that wasn't that bad a deal.


So, I embroidered little heart balloons on the shirt and the pants. The only problem is the pants are about 4 inches too long, so you can't see the cute little balloons I embroidered on them. Oh well.
And, yes she desperately needs a hair cut, but it's hard to cut her hair when she doesn't stay still long. I get nervous about cutting it. I have now discovered that it works really well to cut it when she's buckled in her car seat. Less wiggling then.

Related Posts with Thumbnails