Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Family Christmas Tree

I was going to include a picture of this book cover, but the image from Amazon was horrid.

Family Christmas Tree- Basically this story uses a family talking about getting their tree to cover different traditions and how our tradition of a Christmas tree came about.

 

Of course, I read it to them because I knew we were decorating our own tree that afternoon (sneaky me).

001004006007

No amazingly great pictures because my camera battery was dying.  Superman is the one with the moose.  He was so happy to find that moose in the box of Christmas stuff where it accidentally got packed last year.

 

When do you get your Christmas tree?  I like to get ours the day after Thanksgiving, but circumstances conspired against me this year and we had to wait a few days.

Related Posts with Thumbnails