Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Make your own portable writing center

writing center

Oh darn, my step by step is on my lost camera…… WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it’s super simple.  Get a metal box (for sturdiness), newspaper, and mod podge.

Tear the newspaper into little bitty squares.  Mod podge it all over.  I wrote a letter for the top modeling proper letter writing form.

079
I added a frequently written words cards.  It included things like people they write to, things they talk about a lot, and extra space to add more words.

I also included clearance stationary I’ve been picking up at Michael’s.  I wait until it’s in the 50 cents or less bin for a pack of 6-8.  They care more about quantity than quality.  I plan to eventually add in some address stickers and real stamps to let them mail cards to their grandparents.


079

And now they’re running around writing letters.
012

Related Posts with Thumbnails