Saturday, April 14, 2012

50 State Study: Indiana

006

In order of popularity with the kids:

Indie 500- let’s face it any activity that involves building with Legos is always a hit…….

Raggedy Ann and Andy- Who’d have thought designing paper dolls would be such a hit?

Creating a floating house- because my kids always like peg dolls, who doesn’t?

My Freedom place- looking back at this week, it was an amazing hit, all of these activities were popular

 

SCORE!

 

There are some times where it’s nice to have a simple geography week, okay this wasn’t one of them, but it was somewhat simple………

 

linking over to: Mouse Grows, Mouse Learns, and All Things Beautiful 

or theoretically I will because I’m on a GREAT ADVENTURE now (who heard Steven Curtin Chapman start singing when I said that?)

Related Posts with Thumbnails