Friday, April 6, 2012

Yummy French Toast

011

That is DELICIOUS!  Seriously, my kids eat about 5 slices each.   And bonus, no need for baths afterwards, and it saves great for future breakfasts, if there’s leftovers.  There have been times my family has eaten an entire loaf of bread making this.

 

Supplies: bread, eggs, powdered sugar, syrup, vanilla (or other flavorings)

007

 

008

Step 1: Crack 4 eggs into a shallow dish (I made a double batch, so 8), add about 1-2 teaspoons of vanilla.

 

Step 2:  Beat the eggs pretty thoroughly.

 

009

Step 3:  Add about 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.  If you want it sweeter, then add more.  Beat it in.

 

Step 4:  Add 3 tablespoons of syrup.  Beat it in.  These are not exact measurements, my kind of recipe.

 

010

Step 5:  Grill it up.

Step 6: Eat enjoy.

Step 6b:  When putting away the eggs drop them, cracking about half of the eggs left in my carton of 36 eggs.  I now am making scrambled eggs as well and mopping the floor.

 

Sigh, no picture of the happy faces as people eat them, instead there was much cleaning and grumbling as I cook scrambled eggs.  Poor Ticia.

linked over at: Try a New Recipe Tuesday
Related Posts with Thumbnails