I LOVE this site. It’s so addicting, it’s like One Pretty Thing, but it’s only the stuff I like!
One of the things I’ve been looking for recently has been activities/crafts for swimming creatures to go with our science text, and here’s what I have so far:
Chapter 1 oceans and currents:
Experiment from All Things Beautiful
Chapter 2 whales:
whale from Superheroes and Princesses
Chapter 3 seals:
nothing yet
Chapter 4: aquatic herps (turtles)
turtle milk bottle lid from Mama Jenn
Chapter 5: Primeval Reptiles (water dinos):
nothing yet, though there is one about Champy I might do from Superheroes and Princesses, still debating
Chapter 6: fish:
Fish sun catcher from 4 Crazy Kings
Chapter 7: Sharks and Rays:

Shark craft from Brimful Curiostities, anyone have a good manta ray craft?

Crab science experiment from Learning Ideas (you should totally check out this site)
Chapter 9: Mollusks

Hermit Crab from Handprint and Footprint Crafts
I’d go on, but you get the idea. If you want to see all of the 50 odd ideas I have on my Swimming Creatures board feel free to head there. If you have a craft or activity related to this be sure to leave it in the comments and I’ll head over and add it to my board.
DISCLOSURE: None of these pictures are my own, all of them were taken from the site linked right underneath, if you want to see the entire cool project FOLLOW THE LINK!