We are DONE with Kindergarten Math. Well, the boys are solidly done. Princess is still not wanting to do Primer. And since she’s 4 I’m not going to push her, but we don’t need the videos anymore.
Yes, I’m lazy and took the picture from the website. I know where the DVD is, and I’m looking for the book. But, honestly you can teach this just from the DVD, it’s mostly counting and early addition.
GIVEAWAY DETAILS: Closes Monday May 2, and I’ll ship international cause I’m feeling nice.
How to enter: Leave a comment tell me what fun things do you do for your math lessons?
Extra entries: follow, like me on FB, or give me more ideas. Leave a separate comment for each entry. Oh, and extra entry if you have a giveaway as well.
I have two more giveaways of DVDs to put up. At some point I’ll get organized and get out some of my books.
IMPORTANT: This is not the student manual, you will need to purchase that.
GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!