Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Interview with Batman

004
What is your name: Batman
When is your birthday: March teenth, I can’t  (and that’s when he just stopped talking and stared at me)
How old are you: four right now, now I 5? No, that’s soon 
Who is your Mama: Ticia
What does your Mama do: call guys. You know, doing this with the both boys on my lap is kind of hard because Superman is answering these questions too 
Who is your Daddy: Jeffy
What does your Daddy do: call people, this is really funny because we’re really not on the phone that much 
What is your favorite color: green
What is your favorite song: space guys 
What do you want to do when your grow up: a teacher, I want to be a teacher once I grow up (this is repeated several times that get louder as he goes)
Where do you want to live when you grow up: somewhere way far 
What is your favorite food: fruit and sandwich 
What is your least favorite food: spicy food 
What is your favorite animal: lion, daddy lion is my favorite animal 
What do Mama and Daddy do after you go to bed: they go to sleep 
Who does our family love the most: God 
Where do we go to church: at our classroom 
Why do we go to church: cause that where we learn, cause we learn there, cause we learn there (and let me tell you right now they love to apply their lesson “God wants us to share” to everyone else) 
What is your favorite movie: Space Guys (Clone Wars) 
What is your favorite Ice Cream Flavor: brown (chocolate) 
Where do you like to eat: at Chik Fil A 
Who is your favorite person: Superman and my Daddy, those are my favorite things legos and toys, I don’t want to do this anymore
And at that point I didn’t want to push him any further, so we didn’t finish the interview
Stay tuned, coming soon is an interview with Superman…….  That should be enlightening.
Related Posts with Thumbnails