Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Valentine.......


I saw this over at Long Days, Short Years, and thought it looked fun.  Besides I haven't done one like this in a while, and it amuses me.

MamaHen's Valentine's Day Meme

1. Describe your Valentine in five words or less.


Cute, fun, impish, good listener.  And I guess that's five.

2. Best Valentine present you ever received?

Hmmmm.......  Why is it that as soon as I'm trying to think of these things I can think of stuff I've gotten for every other holiday?

3. Worst Valentine present you ever received?


You know, I don't think I've gotten a worst Valentine.  So, I'll tell you about my worst Christmas present.  My Mom's boyfriend at the time gave me a pair of his old underwear with holes in them in a Victoria's Secret box.  Underneath the underwear was the actual present, but still.  That's weird.  REALLY weird.

4. Your favorite Valentine candy?


I used to love conversation hearts, but now they're all hard and not fun to eat.  But, to actually answer the question I love the chocolates with nuts or caramel in the middle.


5. Would you rather receive chocolate or flowers?


Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, what a hard question.  But, I guess if I have to choose flowers.  I've figured out I have this tendency to not eat the chocolate quickly and it sits there.  Probably because half of the chocolates in the mixed chocolate have weird fillings in them.

6. A dress-up candlelight dinner out or a movie snuggling at home?


Ummm, right now I'd kind of like the dress-up candelight dinner.  We don't get many chances to go out somewhere fancy, and it's fun to dress up occasionally.  Actually, I want to go out dancing.  I love swing dancing, so going out dancing would be better than a fancy dinner.

7. Your favorite romantic movie(s)?


I somewhat agree with Mama Hen, "Pride and Prejudice" is great, but I also like "While You Were Sleeping".  Oh and "10 Things I Hate About You," and then I just thought of another great one "Return to Me."

8. Your favorite romantic song(s)?
Storybook Love
I've embedded a copy of the song, but I'd suggest listening to it while you're reading other blogs or something, because some of the illustrations are while not explicit, a little more risque than I'd like.
Related Posts with Thumbnails