It feels like ages since I’ve linked up here, probably because it has been ages, but we’ve been running around like chickens with our heads cut off for so long I can barely remember what books we’ve read.
Mostly lots and lots of joke books. Jeff and I are rather tired of endless rounds of jokes that make no sense and the kids laughing like mad men, so we endeavored to teach them what makes a good joke. This has resulted in the kids memorizing two jokes and telling them to us a MILLION times. You only think I’m exaggerating.
Ladybug Girl and the Bug Squad- I LOVE this book and this series. I’m trying to think of a fun activity to do with this, and everything I’m thinking of requires going outside in the heat or is way too complicated. I’ll keep thinking.
Ponyella- I got this as a surprise for my pony crazy Princess, and she hasn’t let it out of her sight since. It’s a total knock-off of Cinderella, but it’s still cute. Princess LOVES this book, there was a small meltdown when she couldn’t find it one night.
If You Give A……- We’ve been rereading these books in honor of the author’s birthday last Thursday, and I’m slowly putting together a unit study that I’ll share at some point. Mainly when I’ve thought it out beyond that I want to do one.