Tuesday, June 16, 2009

10 Things You May Not Know About Me

I got tagged over at Orange Juice for this, and was having fun thinking of the different 10 things I could put in. I'm going to delay post this to come out while we're out of town, that way it doesn't look like I've completely forgotten about my blog.

1. I'm left-handed and during middle school I went through a phase where I wanted to know everything about being lefthanded. Interestingly enough none of my kids seem to be left handed

2. I hate being called mama. My kids don't call me that, the only people who do are random waiters and stuff and my Mom in front of my kids. It drives me NUTS! (this is a not so subtle hint Mom, STOP!)

3. I tend to think everyone can do what I do. So, when I run into someone who sews but can't freehand a pattern to put a cat applique on I'm confused. I also tend to think everyone knows what I do, this can lead to confusing conversations sometimes.

4. I'm a huge Star Trek fan. Once upon a time I knew the names of all the original series episodes, and the first 5 seasons of Next Gen. For some reason I never really learned the names of the last 2 seasons or Deep Space 9 episodes, even though DS9 is my favorite series.

5. I drink water and Dr. Pepper like a fish. My husband thinks I'm 99% liquid.

6. My thumbs are double jointed

7. When I'm pregnant about the only thing I can keep down for the first trimester is salsa and chips. There's a good chance my kids are like 70% salsa and chips, the other remaining percentage is probably breakfast shakes.

8. I don't like Diego. The songs get stuck in my head with little provocation, and nobody randomly throws spanish words into their conversation like that. HOwever 2 if of my kids absolutely love Diego and would watch it all the time if they could.

9. I love to eat cookie dough. When we go to Papa Murphy's I'll get a big tub of their cookie dough and spend the next week eating it. Not a single cookie will be made.

10. I'm a weird combination of procrastinator and get things done. If I'm not doing something I"m a little antsy and distracting people. Oh, and I'm probably ADD or ADHD to some extent. Or that's what several people have told me.

Not, who to tag.......

1. Mama Jenn
2. Cheerios Underfoot
3. Snail's Trail
Related Posts with Thumbnails