Sunday, June 14, 2009

And we're off

Like that amazingly fast herd of cats that we are. We've almost to Wisconsin, but here's some pictures from our tip up.

Photobucket
Everyone loaded up and playing with their TAGs.

Photobucket
Supplies for the day. Each day I add a new coloring book and sheet of stickers, I also change around the books they have to read for the day. We also broke down and bought a DVD player for the car and they get to watch about an hour or two of movie. Yesterday they watched some old "Wonderful World of Disney" episodes about big cats. Those were very popular with my animal crazy kids. I love being able to check out movies from the library. The adults listened to Agatha Christie novels.


Okay, better go eat before we hit the road. I'll try and post about the cool spot we found in Saint Louis because of a postcard the boys got.
Related Posts with Thumbnails