Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tag! I’m it!

Christy from Superheroes and Princesses tagged me with a fun game.  She answered lots of questions, and then she got to ask us questions.  So, here’s my questions:

 

  • What is your favorite fictional book? Ooooooohhhhh, just one?  Ummm…… All time favorite since 5th grade would probably be Peter Pan.  That’s probably the book I’ve read the most.  Maybe.  I tend to go in for series books, so it’d be easier to name a series.
  • What was your college major?  If you did not go to college, what would your major be today if you had to pick one?  Interdisciplinary Studies, which is a fancy way of saying Elementary Education, with a specialization in history, which is pretty much useless in elementary classes, but I love history, and I already had 9 hours of credit for it.
  • If you could visit one place in the world, where would  you go? Again, only one?  Ummm…….. I’d probably go back to London and expand it out into England.  Castles!  Come on, those are cool!
  • What is your biggest challenge as a mom? Hmmm……  Probably keeping up with the daily chores.  And staying focused.  I’m a bit ADD myself and I have a tendency to get wrapped up in something and forget boring things like feeding the kids, okay, they won’t let me forget that.  But cleaning the toilet, yeah that I can easily forget.
  • What did you eat for breakfast today? Technically I haven’t eaten it yet, I need to go do that.  But, I usually drink a Carnation Instant Breakfast shake, chocolate flavor, every morning.  So healthy…..  Probably not really, but it gets me calories and I don’t have to do much to get it ready.
  • What kind of music do you listen to most often? I’m more an eclectic music person, but probably showtunes or swing.
  • What is your least favorite chore? see aforementioned toilet cleaning
  • Pretend that money is no object and you need a new outfit; where would you go to buy it? that would imply I’m willingly buying a new outfit and I haven’t decided to make it (because that always turns out so well, my Ren fair outfits I LOVE once I’ve made them, it’s the mundane clothes that don’t turn out).  So, that being said wherever I found something that fits and is comfortable, which all too often is Target or Kohls.  Now for my imaginary pretend Princess ball that I someday will attend?  Ummmm……. somewhere that has pretty Princess dresses
  • Okay, now the hard part.  I need to pick people who haven’t already been picked.  And Christy stole most of the people I would pick……..

    Debbie from Children Grow, Children Explore, Children Learn 

    Kylie, from My Worldwide Classroom 

    Nicole from Tired, Need Sleep 

    Hmmm……..  I’d throw in some others, but I’m so drawing a blank, so if you want to fill this out feel free to steal the questions and tag away.

    Questions:

    1.  What was your favorite subject in school?

    2.  How did you start blogging?

    3.  What is your favorite toy your kid has (note I did not say your kid’s favorite)?

    4.  How did you meet your husband?

    5.  What is your favorite TV show right now?

    6.  What’s your favorite type of thing to do with your kids?

    7.  What’s your favorite hobby aside from blogging?

    Okay, now it’s 9:00 and time for school to start, so I’m going to get out of my chair and be good and interact with my kids.

    Related Posts with Thumbnails