Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Arizona studies

006
Because that sounds much better than fun art projects.

Here’s what’s in there:
Desert Hotel- love this books, and there’s so much to do with it
How the Stars got in the Sky- seriously, the Arizona books were so good.
Possum’s Wild West Adventure- the main things the kids remembered about it was of course the gun fight, and the bad guys stole their cows, but they shot him.
And our usual:
Rattlesnake
I used the state symbols from the Gila Ben site linked below (I’m not above using someone else’s work if they’ve already done it).
Cool links I’ve found:
Arizona State Department for Kids- Great information and cute pictures.
Gila Ben- I got a bunch of printables here we used.
Mozi Esme- review of a book taking place in Arizona

I’m gonna link this up to Children Grow, Children Explore, Children Learn and her fun Geography link, and then to help raise awareness:
GAW_Logo-A_Color copy (1)
Related Posts with Thumbnails