Monday, November 22, 2010

Two completely unrelated things

But, I thought I’d share them………

 

First, Jeff’s having shoulder surgery today.  The kids are staying at a friend’s house and Mac is staying with Aunt Tara in practice for her to get a dog.  Yes, I did spread the dog disease……..

 

Second, I’m trying to put together a Christmas Around the World Unit, and would love suggestions of books or activities, or traditions you know of.  I’m trying to decide if I want it to be a craft type project or book driven or paper/lapbook.  Knowing me it’ll end up being a combination of lots of those things.

 

Stay tuned later today for the first in a series of “Things I’m thankful for.”  I’ve been seeing these in the blogging world all over, and been loving reading everyone else’s.  My plan is to sit and write several of these while I’m sitting at the hospital with nothing better to do than worry.  Well, that and plan my Christmas units……..

Related Posts with Thumbnails