Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankfulness list 31-???????

31.  The fact that Princess really wants to be a superhero.

 

32.  That Princess wants to be a Mommy when she grows up.

 

33.  Batman really truly believes he can grow up to be Ironman.

 

34.  Buffy the Vampire Slayer-  which I am watching right now thanks to Netflix.

 

35.  Netflix- it is awesome and I get to watch so much fun stuff.

 

36.  Being a nightowl.  This is also not good because I stay up way too late.

 

37.  my puppy.  he’s cute

 

38.  Chuy’s- I love that restaurant

 

39.  I’m so incredibly thankful for my small group.  They’re incredibly awesome.

 

40.  My brother and sister-in-law who are keeping the kids tonight.

 

41.  sleep, you know the thing I”m not getting right now.

 

42.  Harry Potter

 

43.  I could list a lot of book series, so maybe I’ll be lazy and say books, I like books.

 

44.  mice, I think they’re cute.

 

45.  my van, I like my car.  I didn’t want a van, but I like it now.

 

46.  Tara, she’s been there for so much

 

47.  horses, they’re pretty

 

48.  animals.  animals are good.  I need sleep, so maybe I’ll stop here

Related Posts with Thumbnails