Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Learning Laboratory: Camping

learning laboratory at mama smiles

I don’t know why this was, but a few weeks ago the kids were absolutely insistent we needed to go camping.

 

NOW.

 

011But, it wasn’t going to work in our schedule to go, but we took a brief break from school to set up the tent.  And by brief I really mean more like an hour as I struggled to put up this behemoth of a tent.

 

And then we finished our school day in the tent.  It was a lot of fun.

006

 

Surrounded by about 20 million stuffed animals.

 

Seriously, I have 3 kids who love having “kids.”

 

009010

001

Much better than their, “we’ll take the sleeping bags out on the ground and camp that way plan.  Or at least better on the sleeping bags.

 

All in all it was a great way to get the kids to play outside a lot more.

 

And by a lot I mean HOURS and HOURS more……….

Related Posts with Thumbnails