Friday, February 10, 2012

A Valentine’s Present for your husband


Last year I made a “Year ‘O Dates” for my husband.  I had intended to repost it earlier this year so people would have a fun idea to make for their husband, we’ve been enjoying them, when we remember them.  We actually have one coming up in a few days (provided no one’s sick, we’ve been the house of plague the last few weeks).

I used many of the ideas from Love Actually and adapted a few of my own to things we both enjoy (which I can’t share because that’s one of the ones we haven’t done yet).  I also saw The Home Teacher has a Date Night post up today.

I’m brainstorming some ideas for this year, it’s going to take some doing because it’s hard to top that one.  I have all sorts of ideas in my head, but haven’t been able to figure out exactly what to do for it.

What are ya’lls plans for Valentine’s Day?  Any fun suggestions?

PS: I’m tired of being sick or having people in my house sick.
Related Posts with Thumbnails