Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fun present for your husband

So, I know Valentine’s Day is past and you’ve all already gotten your husband something.  But, you have an anniversary coming up at some point right?

Here it is:

A YEAR O’ DATES
045
Yes, that’s right.  I planned out 12 dates for him.  I went to Love Actually (love the ideas on that site and they try to encompass all budget levels from not so much to extravagant), and chose some I thought we’d enjoy, and I came up with some of my own.  I assembled as much of it as I could ahead of time.

Now, to preserve some of the mystery, all he has are pictures to give him clues what they might involve, but I wanted him to have to wonder a little.  There’s a wide variety of ideas in here, some are more of the G/PG variety that you could take your kids along, some are more of the this is a good night for the kids to be elsewhere variety.  But, I think they all sound fun, and I think Jeff will enjoy all of them.
047
Jeff loves this idea so much his comment was “This is so cool!  You have to put it up on your blog.”

How’s that for a ringing endorsement of a successful present?

linked to Works for Me Wednesday
Related Posts with Thumbnails