After that long and rather confusing introduction let me go back and explain. Last fall we started going through the Bible using Bible Study Guide with our kids. I love it, instead of hopping around it goes through each character thoroughly. They take 13 weeks to cover Joseph, and 6 weeks to cover the book of Daniel. What’s more they have it broken down into 3 different levels, beginner (designed for 3 years to 1st grade), intermediate (for 2-4 or 5th grade), and advanced (I’d say for junior high age). They have application questions for each age range and so on and so forth.
And, since I figured other people might be in the same boat as me, I figured I’d share it with everyone. And, yes the pictures aren’t great, and yes there’s definite scaling problems, but it achieves what I’m trying for.
Daniel 4
Hopefully you like it. I’ll probably link this up to Carissa’s Raising Rock Stars post later on if you want to check out other Bible story ideas.
