Sunday, July 24, 2011

Science Sunday: burned cookies

Science Sunday

 

I apologize I just don’t have the post done, and I thought the pictures were uploaded, but these past few days have been so busy that I apparently haven’t gotten them on yet.  Hey, I got it kinda done, so ignore that last sentence.

002

And yes, that blurry stuff in the photo is smoke pouring out of my oven.  It’s really rather depressing, I had such great plans for the snacks.  I was actually going to make cute themed snacks.

 

I know, it’s a shocker.

 

So, here’s my question for you.  I have some cookies that are burned into charcoal.  I tossed most of them, but kept a few because I’m sure there’s a science lesson in there somewhere.

 

What do you think, how can I turn my horrible cooking error into a science lesson?  Also, this is a great lesson not to get distracted while baking…….

 

Now, I’m off to bed, and I’ll finish Sunday School preparations in the morning.  I’m so disorganized this week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails