Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bluebonnets 2012

The Texas rite of passage every spring is to take pictures in the bluebonnets.  This year, thanks to a miracle from God, and the random rains we’ve gotten, bluebonnets are in fairly good shape.
Since I took A LOT of pictures in a short time, I opted to do a quick collage with Picassa, really loving that.

First up is Superman, both the boys wanted to show off their fighting poses.
2012-03-143


Next is Batman, and for some reason this is showing up as a link........2012-03-142


And finally Princess, who was not in the mood to get her picture taken.2012-03-141

And then group pictures.  Sigh, I love bluebonnets.
2012-03-144
Sigh, bluebonnets make me so happy.  I want to go and get one more round and get a shot of me with just each boy  Oh and a better one of me with the kiddos.  This was an unplanned photo shoot, so none of us were really dressed well for the pictures.
Related Posts with Thumbnails