Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Muppet movie fun

I LOVE the Muppets.  Back when Jeff and I were first married I got the Muppet Show on DVD.  Every year at Christmas we watch the Muppet Christmas Carol.  I love ALMOST all of their movies (some of their more recent ones have not been kid appropriate, cough cough Muppet Wizard of Oz or that stupid Christmas movie a few years ago, cage dancing?).

But, I digress.  I picked up the movie, because I wanted it.  Then to bribe them I let them make Muppet sandiwches:
muppet sandwich

001


Supplies (we used): bread, crackers, coconut, peanut butter, butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, cream cheese, sprinkles



Then I let them have at it.  There was much giggling and laughter to be had.

2012-03-241
And in the end we got things that didn’t look so much like Muppets, but sugar delivery devices.
2012-03-24

Either way, I thoroughly enjoyed it.


learning ALL the time!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails