Thursday, December 17, 2009

I could really use prayers right now

I've shared this with a few of you, but most of you don't know that one of my best friends has cancer.  He's been there for me through so many things, and he married my best friend, and I love him so much.

I am so scared right now.  He is at Stage 4 of the cancer, and is currently taking the last viable treatment for his form of cancer.  I know this is all in God's will, and that He is ultimately in control, but they just got some bad news today, and she's trying to figure out how to share it with him with all of the pain medication he's on right now.

I don't know how to talk about this with my kids.  How do I share what's going on with them?  I can't stop crying, and Batman keeps asking about what happens when people die and I don't what to do.

So, what I'm saying is I could really use your prayers right now for wisdom, for strength, and for how best to help my friends.  I just don't know what to do.
Related Posts with Thumbnails