Instead I want to tell you about an awesome site I found a little while ago that has provided me with many excellent ideas Nature Detectives. It has so many AWESOME ideas, and I could spend forever just wandering through their site drooling over the pictures and pretending that I am that much of a nature person.
And right now they have an Advent Calendar going. You can look through previous days, and there are so many awesome ideas. I will warn you, some of them aren't as applicable because it's a UK site, and so we may not have the particular tree or plant they're spotlighting, but still it's fun to read. I really loved their Winter Twig guide from the Advent Calendar.
So, was anyone else actually able to get something done? I have a couple of ideas for next week involving ice, or the airplane models we got at the Christmas party.
For more about Science Sunday and participating go here.
