Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ta Da! My new blog look!

I guess I should have written this post first, but I didn’t.

 

Introducing my super cool new blog look, Jolanthe over at Homeschool Creations also has a blog design company she runs.  Company just sounds so formal, it’s more of her talking through it all with you.  And if you’re curious about blogs she’s done head over to Relevant Designs and you can see some other blogs she’s made over to look TOTALLY AWESOME!  And the super cool part, she doesn’t cost an arm and a leg, and I get to support a friend while making my blog look cool.

 

So, I now have a button and it’s so cute!  I just love it.  All that to say, if you’re thinking about redesigning your blog you should totally check out her work.  All I had to do was say, “Yes I like this, no I don’t, or how about this?” and she did all the rest.

 

And, yes I will finish Christmas and have some other fun posts soon, but this was important to say too.  That’s kind of being held up by a sick husband, and way too many post-Christmas errands to run.

Related Posts with Thumbnails