Monday, December 13, 2010

Things I wonder

How did THREE pairs of scissors end up in my daughter’s bedroom?

026034

How my kids can take 50 pictures like this?

 

How do we use up 4 rolls of tape in a week? (actually that I know, I just have to take a picture to show you.  I’ll give you a hint it involves kids wrapping presents).

 

How my daughter can cover herself in marker but not her paper?003

 

Or for that matter how she can sit there for 20 minutes snipping paper into confetti, but can’t sit still long enough to listen to a five minute story?

 

How they can wear a bandage like this for days and think it’s cool?

 

How they can sleep like this?

My neck hurts just looking at it.  But it is cute.

 

How does Princess keep finding markers?  I swear I’ve taken away more markers.

 

Where does my hole punch go?

 

Where do my socks go?  I think I have a laundry gnome.

 

That’s my wonderings for the day.  In theory I’ll have a more useful post up later, but I’m feeling silly.

Related Posts with Thumbnails