Monday, May 24, 2010

After six months it’s done……

Ages and ages ago I teased the people reading with this post and this one.  I got all of the sewing done and then the project languished for a very long time as I sat there and didn’t ask Jeff at any of the right times to help me with drilling the pipes.  But finally, six months, okay really nine months later it’s done.
021 018 019 020
The kids all got to take turns drilling a hole.  This was of course super exciting, working with real live power tools.

And then……. drum roll please……  We set it up.  Pause for dramatic unveil.
 023 026 030 031
Now I just need to thread some good heavy duty, but small rope, through the holes so it quite sliding down.  The kids happily and very quickly threw us out of their fort.

I feel so unloved…..  Maybe I should go to the garden and eat worms.  But, that’d be gross, so I don’t think I will.  And, I don’t want to sew one of those again, it was no fun.  Too much yardage to lug around my machine.
Related Posts with Thumbnails