Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pay It Forward!

Ages and ages ago I won a Pay It Forward exchange from Kim over at Educating Crumpet.  And, I’ve had this post sitting here to write forEVER!  Well, now I’m finally getting around to it, and rather than make it into another Pay It Forward with all of the rules of that, instead I’m going to change it up and celebrate the fact that I’ve passed 300 followers!  How’s that for impressive?

 

To celebrate, I’m going to send a Texas goody bag out to 3 followers who comment, and I’ll pick who in about a week or so (I’ll give you a heads up).  I’ll try to stuff as much fun stuff as I can figure out into this box, but I haven’t figured out what’s going to be in it yet.  Probably some stuff that goes well with a geography study of Texas, and since I’ll be picking up stuff here and there the boxes won’t be the same.

 

To enter, just let me know you follow me and leave a comment.

 

PS: If you can tell me something fun to study for your state I’ll count that as an extra entry, I’m wanting all the fun stuff to study as I can get!

Related Posts with Thumbnails