Friday, May 6, 2011

Summer Bucket List

Photobucket

Last year it was so much fun to get my summer bucket list up, and this year I’m going to be more prompt about it.  Especially since I’m going to achieve several of my goals next week.
For the kids
0051.  Go to the beach and collect sea shells
2.  Go to Schlitterbahn!
3.  See Cars 2, it’s coming out this summer and I know the kids will want to see it.
4.  Paint with water on the sidewalk, better do it soon before the sidewalk becomes too hot.
5.  Go to the Austin Children’s Museum again soon.
6.  Go to Zilker Park.
7.  Play in the water and pool A LOT!
8.  Find one new park.004
9.  Make ice cream successfully
10.  Go to the Austin Science and Nature Center
11.  Go put-putting
12.  Make a water obstacle course, this has been my dream for a couple of years, ever since I saw it in Family Fun in a doctor’s office.
13.  Play in a summer rainstorm.  Might as well have fun with the random rain we’ll get this summer, which we so DESPERATELY need.

For Me
0831.  Get the sewing/school room put together which will then let me put back together the game room.
2.  Similarly get the piles cleaned out in the dining room.
3.  Go to the Zilker Musical, this year it’s “Footloose.”
4.  Sleep in at least once

For the whole family
1.  Have a family date night and watch some fun movies
2.  Play more games together
3.  Beat Batman Lego, that’s probably more a goal for Superman and myself because we’re the two fans of that game, but there’s a couple of levels we 003need to get better at to get the final Lego pieces.
4. Backyard Bible Clubs
5.  Warrior Prince Academy/Princess Academy, maybe.

Do fun stuff.  Yeah, I’m sure I’ll be writing an addendum to this, but that’s what I’m thinking for now
Related Posts with Thumbnails