Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Organizing online ideas

This is a real quick Works for Me Wednesday post that I wanted to share with ya'll.

I love Evernote.  I'm totally addicted to it.  Whenever I find a neat idea online I highlight it and then hit my "Clip to Evernote" button on my bookmarks bar.  Then a little box pops up and I can tag that website with whatever I want to tag it.  So if I see a cute craft idea someone has made related to snow, here's how I'll usually tag it: snow, snowman, weather, paint, popsicle stick....  You get the idea.  For me I will usually tag it however I might possibly use it in a future time, that includes what the craft is made of, or recipes to try later.

How do you organize your ideas you find?  This is what works for me, what works for you?
Related Posts with Thumbnails