2. I routinely mistype the captchas on blogs. Really, why does my computer supply a finished version of it that just messes up how it’s spelled? That or I forget they’re there and then close the window before I type it in. So, if you’ve ever not gotten a comment and your captcha pops up after I’ve hit enter that’s why. I didn’t realize in time and didn’t go back to check. I’m getting better at this. Kinda.
4. I’m a sucker for a good young adult fantasy or sci-fi series. I’ve read most of them and can provide a lot of recommendations in that area.
5. I love book orders. When I was teaching I easily spent half my salary on those things. I’m so stoked now that my kids are old enough for my homeschool: “Last Name Academy” to be considered an official school and get those.
6. I am rather hard on my electronics, particularly my camera. I’m amazed it’s survived almost 3 years. I think I should get the fancy kid camera for my next one, it’s nearly indestructible.
7. I talk to myself. A LOT. I also have imaginary conversations with Jeff, and then wonder why he doesn’t remember talking to me about something. This drives him slightly nuts. Poor guy, he puts up with a lot.
And there you go. Ummmm…….. I can’t find the image that’s supposed to go with this, and I’m going to not pass this on.
