Monday, June 6, 2011

Fun in the Summer Fun!

Welcome to the 1st of our Fun in the Summer Fun event! Each Monday until September 7th Mama to 4 Blessings along with Adventures of Mommydom, Sweet Diva, Harvest Moon By Hand, and Sweet Phenomena will be hosting Fun in the Summer Fun link up events.
Here's the line up:
The 1st Monday of each month: link up your "Kid friendly summer activities"
The 2nd Monday of each month: link up your "Kid friendly summer crafts"
The 3rd Monday of each month: link up your "Kid friendly summer receipes"
The 4th Monday of each month: link up your "How to stay cool in the summer heat"
Here's our "Kid friendly summer activity"
 
I have to admit that here in Texas when I think summer I think swimming and playing in water, so I may have more water and such posts, but let’s face it who doesn’t want to play in the water?  So my activity recommendation for this week: find a park with water, and don’t care how wet they get, extra credit points if they’re in their clothes still.  More bonus points if you get wet (sadly no pictures of me in the water, should have asked Jeff to get that shot).
023024027028
towels optional.
No really, with as hot as it is if you hang around for another 30 minutes you’re dry.
 
029
Of course.  Princess and her Daddy opted to stay dry.  No accounting for taste (though I will say his shorts probably would have taken longer to dry than my nice light cotton).
 
For those who are curious, I have my whole list of goals for the summer up on my Summer Bucket List post.  Which I need to go back and revise, I’ve thought of more ideas, and I’m planning on scheduling some fun with people in my area each week!  YEAH!
 
 
Related Posts with Thumbnails