Wednesday, July 18, 2012

God gives us what we can handle

I’ve heard that before.  I’ve certainly said that before.
016
Than my boys spent a week away at camp, and I spent a week with two girls.
006
They are both as sweet as can be.  They were fun to have, and I mostly enjoyed the change of pace.

I also discovered there is a reason God gave me the family I have.

004
Little girls have drama.

046
Little girls want advice on what shoes to wear, or what outfit looks cute.

When I first found out I was pregnant with twin boys, I said, “Really God, you sure do have a sense of humor.  That’s a lot of boy in the house.  Boys do not want cute little dresses.”

And then I had my boys, and I spent mornings sword fighting and playing super heroes.  Then I got my little Princess.  I spent the mornings having tea parties, and singing, and dancing.

I found out the week my boys were gone there’s a reason I have ONE girl.  I like one girl, that’s about the amount of girl drama I can handle.

I wouldn’t trade my kiddos for anything.  Black, black, no trade-backs.

Though I must say I was glad to get my boys back.
2012-06-24
Related Posts with Thumbnails