It despereately needed cleaning and thinning out. This is actually after I removed several games. SEVERAL.
Some have been given away. A very few, I think 3, maybe. Most have been put in storage until such time as the kids are a little older. Empire at Arms, Tigris and Euphrates, Torres, all games Jeff loves, but the kids (more specifically the boys, Princess isn’t too into games yet) need to get older. Much, much older. As in AT LEAST 10.
But now, we can get games out without knocking anything down.
Friday games will continue next week, as I don’t do well blogging when Jeff is off, and this is the first few days off he has had in over a month. He’s been working weekend to get a problem solved for about a month.
As you can see, I have lots of games to tell you about. Most of which the kids can play.
So, I’m off to enjoy a day with MY FAMILY.
