Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I don't need a stick horse Mom!

Yesterday we went to Wal-Mart for our grocery shopping, mainly because I knew we also needed to get some gardening supplies that I figured wouldn't be at HEB. Well, after going through the garden department and picking up a few more plants, which I probably didn't really need to get..... I found 3 child sized hoes, and they were in my kids favorite colors. It was like a sign from heaven, because it was on my list of things to keep an eye out for, so I thought I was set.

While in the store they learned all sorts of ways to play with them. We learned that they can slide along the bottom of the shelf.

Photobucket

It also can be a horse. This was the most popular option because after a while I got tired of the sound as they were dragged on the ground and asked them to pick them up a little.
Photobucket

Now, of course eventually the horse gets tired, or gets shot, and so you have to fall down on the ground and die.
Photobucket

And everyone had to have their picture taken while dead.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm going to be so sad when the boys outgrow these shirts, they've worn them for the past three summers. I have so many pictures in these shirts. Of course, my problem is now the opposite boy is wearing them.

To explain that comment, for the first two years of their lives Batman wore blue, that was the only way we could tell the boys apart. About 9 months ago Superman decided that blue is his favorite color, and he NEEDs to wear anything that is blue. Then we went to the Renaissance Festival and Batman decided the Green Knight was the coolest, so now he needs anything that is green. So, I've had two years of Superman wearing the green shirt and Batman wearing the blue, and now they've switched on me. They are getting really mad at me.

Oh, and forgive the general messiness of the pictures, they're taken with my phone. I didn't have my camera handy, and they were just too funny in the store not to get a picture.

Come by tomorrow to see the hoes in use, and find out how many rocks our back yard has.
Related Posts with Thumbnails