Saturday, May 30, 2009

Splash Park

I don't know if you have a local splash park, but you really should look for one. I think there's a couple in Austin, but this one is just down the street from us. It's officially called the "Lake Brushy Creek Park," but everyone just calls it the splash park.

Photobucket

There's a pole on the edge that you push and it starts the water. My kids had a blast running through the sprinklers. Except Princess who doesn't like water on her face, unless she pours it there.

Photobucket
Batman running for all he's worth.

Photobucket
Truthfully, this was one of those days I should have cancelled the playdate, but we'd been trying to arrange it for a couple months. So, I took my very tired kids out to play. So, after a while they didn't want to play in the water anymore so we went to the playground, and Princess was happy because she got to swing.

Don't be too surprised if you get to see lots of pictures at this park come summertime. It's a blast!
Related Posts with Thumbnails