Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer Picnic

picnic button

It's funny. I really want to participate in this picnic post, but I am just struggling coming up with something interesting to say. But, I'll tell you a little about my family.

Photobucket

These are my "angels." This is probably somewhat close to their personalities

Superman is on the left (thank you Mom for pointing out I had it backwards). He's most likely to notice if something isn't fair or done right. He's my perfectionist. He is currently obsessed with Diego, a fad I'm not thrilled with, but I admit most of my dislike of Diego has more to do with my pet pieves than any real reason.

Princess is in the middle. That's how she likes it. If she had her way she'd be in the middle of everything. She does not understand she is younger. In her mind she is 4 also, and can do anything her brothers do. She is also incredibly stubborn, and any time I try to get her to pose for a picture she sticks her tongue out. Every dress she's modeled for me has a picture of her tongue sticking out....

Batman is on the left, and he's the ring leader. While Princess is the chief instigator of trouble, he's most likely to be leading everyone in. He tells everyone what to do, and doesn't understand that he's not Mom or Dad. It can be very entertaining.

Photobucket

Me, I'm Ticia. The Pucktricks name you see on all my comments comes from the play Midsummer Night's Dream, one of the main characters is a fairy named Puck. He's a troublemaker, and I have a bit of a repuation for that. I used to teach elementary school and am now a much happier and healthier stay at home Mom. I have more hobbies than I have time in the day. That's why all the pictures you see on the blog are close-ups, that way you don't see the clutter so much. I love to sew, scrapbook, draw, write, embroider...... Ummm..... Pretty much every craft I've tried I've enjoyed, I just try not to do it all because then our poor house would be even messier.

Photobucket

My husband is Jeff. He's a computer programmer, and anyone who knows about computers laughs at my attempts to explain his job, so I'll leave it at that. He shares many of my interests. He loves to read, in particular sci-fi and fantasy books. We play World of Warcraft together on the computer, it's a great way to keep in touch with friends out of town. We play together online and talk while we play. From time to time he even goes swing dancing with me!
Related Posts with Thumbnails