Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What my children are overjoyed to read

So, look what Princess and I lucked into while we were in Dallas this weekend visiting the grandparents (it was Granddad’s 70th birthday).

 

011

 

Can you say one very excited and scared three year old?  I had to practically force her to go take pictures with all of them except R-2.  R-2 she was way too excited to stand next to.

 

The boys sadly were with Jeff and missed it.

 

 

017 016

All of the characters were very friendly and did their very best to make her feel at ease.  And they signed the book I very hurriedly grabbed for the boys.

024 020 021

 

Princess finally resorted to, “I’ll do it if you go up with me.”  So, I got to pose with one or two of them.

 

 

 

026 025

So, my kids are now very happily reading Children of the Force over and over and over again.  After all Trooper Rex signed it.

 

So, that’s what we’re reading this week.  Head on over to Mouse Grows, Mouse Learns to see what others read.

Related Posts with Thumbnails