Monday, April 26, 2010

Clothespin Dolls

Supplies needed: old-fashioned clothespin, also called a peg pin; fabric (optional), matchsticks or pipe cleaners, markers, glue

001

1.  Let your kids have fun coloring away (Why don’t I close the blinds for these pictures?).  For this we used ordinary washable markers.






003

2.  Now let them have at your fabric scraps.  This is a perfect project to use up all those little bits that you hate to throw away.  Sadly, I had just started throwing all those littlle bits right before I started this, but oh well.





005 007
Okay, I just added those because I like those pictures of Superman and Princess.
015

3.  Start gluing away.  Princess is a firm believer in use the whole bottle on every project.







End Results:
018 010
Superman’s creation: Blue Arrow; and Batman’s creation: Superman, I kid you not
012 017
Mine: Princess Aurora (would have been better if I’d gotten yarn out); Princess: Batman, yes Batman wears pink in her world.


Hmmmm, I just noticed that while it's looking just fine in Live Writer when I get to it being posted it gets all screwed up.  Must fiddle with this more.





Related Posts with Thumbnails