Saturday, April 3, 2010

An Easter basket for you

I totally forgot to credit Cindy over at Little Did I know for giving this to me, so I'm editing this to add it.  Then I'll mention that in the next post.  I'm so scatter brained.  I’m not usually super good about doing these, but this one is special.  For each one that is completed and linked up to their site Hershey’s is giving $10 to the Children’s Miracle Network, but it has to be done by tomorrow.

easterbasketAs an unrelated side note, doesn’t that basket look yummy?  I want it in my house.
So, here’s the rules:
This basket didn't cost a thing but it's worth 10.00 to the Children's Miracle Network! Here's how it works:
Hershey's is partnering with bloggers to donate $5,000 to the Children's Miracle Network! They are hosting a blog hop and for each blog entry, Hershey's will donate $10 to the Children's Miracle Network.
Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop Rules
1. Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
2. Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger — you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want!
3. Link back to the person who gave you an Easter Basket.
4. Let each person you are giving a Virtual Basket know you have given them a Basket.
5. Leave your link at Better Basket info in the comment section. You can also find the official rules of this betterbasket blog hop and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
6. Hershey’s is donating $10 per blog participating in the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to a total of $5000 by blog posts written by April 4, 2010).
7. Please note that only one blog post per blog url will count towards the donation.
Honestly, I haven’t been keeping track of who’s gotten this, so I’m just going to name a few, and if you haven’t gotten this already feel free to grab it.  The more the merrier:
1.  Children Grow, Children Explore, Children Learn
2.  Mouse Grows, Mouse Learns
3.  Orange Juice
4.  Tots and Me
5.  Refined Metals Academy
6.  Superheroes and Princesses
7.  Mama Jenn
Okay, that’s people I can think of offhand who haven’t received this yet, that I’m aware of.  Like I said, if you don’t have it yet, consider yourself given it.
Now, I better head off and try to get these comments in super fast.
Related Posts with Thumbnails