Friday, July 3, 2009

Bowman Park, Wisconsin Dells, WI

Photobucket

We spent a day at the Dells because on of Jeff's aunts lived there. This is definetely a town set up for tourists, but we had fun being a tourist there. We stopped at Bowman's Park to meet his aunt before going to ride the ducks (which I was really wondering how you could ride them, that's a post coming up).

video

I had to do this as a video because I don't think the coolness of this activity could be conveyed in a picture. I got about 5 videos of Superman doing this over and over again. That doesn't include the times he did it and I got pictures. He loved this.

Photobucket

I discovered when we went there that my boys don't really like climbing walls. They love to climb, but don't really use climbing walls. It was an interesting discovery.

Photobucket

Princess had a lot of fun climbing up and down all of the different stairs, which still sometimes is a challenging activity for her.

Photobucket
We were there at the same time as a group of mentally disabled teenagers were there, so the kids got lots of hands on lessons in being patient and interacting with people who are different than them. Wow, videos take a long time to upload. I've edited all the pictures for my next post. Checked email, fiddled on facebook.....
Related Posts with Thumbnails