Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cute story and insomnia

Rather than lay in bed and not sleep, I figured why not sit at the computer and not sleep. Next I'll go find the copy of Oliver Twist my husband says is upstairs and try reading that. Actually he suggested his college textbooks, but I dislike Dickens (with the exception of a Christmas Carol, which I love, especially the muppets version).

So, here's my cute story:

Photobucket

The picture has nothing to do with anything, but that's what they've been doing nonstop for the last few weeks. Or so it seems.

But, the story. So the three of them have been playing house together, but here's the funny part. Here's how the conversation goes:
Batman: I'm the mom. I'm going shopping now, here you watch this Batman and I'll go shopping.
Then he leaves, and he comes back and tells them what roll they have. It's the most hilarious thing in the world. That, and apparently I've been letting them watch too much TV.

OKay, I may try to go to sleep now, at least there's no kids to wake me up in the morning, my Mom was nice enough to keep them overnight.
Related Posts with Thumbnails