Friday, August 14, 2009

The funniness of kids

"This is my kid. A boy kid, not a girl kid. I have kiddos, boy kiddos, not girl kiddos. Your girl kiddos go to your house, not my house." That's what was explained to Princess by Batman. They've been playing house, for lack of a better term. They all have kids, now some of their kids may be rather furry.........

Sometimes they just crack me up.

Oh, and for those who say that playing with princess dolls leads to a rescue me complex or some other such nonsense, here's how Princess was playing with hers at the pool.

She had Ariel (the Little Mermaid) and Superman.

Superman would fall in the water and had to cry "help, help, help, rescue me." Then Ariel would jump in the water and pull him up to safety. It was the most hilarious thing.
Related Posts with Thumbnails